Saturday, November 8, 2014

Now is as good a time as any...

I have been thinking about starting a blog for the past couple of years.  I don't know why it has taken me this long to actually do it.  It only took me about three minutes to get to this point of writing my first ever blog post (aside from the class blog that my 5th/6th graders and I do each week about Genius Hour).  I also don't know why I decided that today was the day I would start, but I guess, now is as good a time as any right?

Maybe it's because I am feeling a little overwhelmed at this point in the school year.  We have a lot of things going on in Writing and Technology classes each week, hopefully lots of good, meaningful learning experience so all this stress and going in all different directions is worth it! I really do hope that statement is true...if I am burning the candle at both ends and spending my days running around helping kids with a million different projects, looking at my disaster of a classroom at the end of each day, and spending my nights writing lesson plans and grading writing projects, I hope it will at least be for the benefit and betterment of my students and their learning.








No comments:

Post a Comment